The TeamSculpture concept is a unique, worldwide team building seminar in an exceptional environment; a modern blacksmith forge. The seminar is an unique synergy between a traditional ancient craft and contemporary team building methods, all under the supervision of an experienced metal designer or metal artist. The team develops a sculpture independently based on their themes, goals, and visions. The following challenge for the team is to handle hammer, anvil, and fire to create the TeamSculpture. The whole workflow is monitored and moderated by an artist craftsman through the final steps of each sculpture.
What TeamSculpture provides:
- The topics will be aligned with the team leader, trainer, or coach
- Moderation and supervision of an experienced metal craftsman
- Protective clothing, tools, and materials
- Conceiving the TeamSculpture based on the developed topics
- Introduction to handling hammer, anvil and fire
- Monitoring the production of the TeamSculpture
- Analyzing the finished sculpture and reflecting upon the work process
- Conforming to the requirement of public space (safety, durability aso.)
- Photo documentation of the experience
TeamSculpture is the ideal supplement to the Team Management System. The workshop helps us to reflect directly communication and team behaviour of the group.
Stefan R. Volpp -Team Management Trainer, resource PEOPLE e.K.