A corporate CompanySculpture.
You want to create a corporate identity for your company and communicate this to your employees and the outer world. A sculpture can represent your company values, culture and social engagement. You seek innovative strategies for your employer branding.
With CompanySculpture you have the possibility to combine all this.
Showing art in your company can be a difficult task. Often there is little understanding and value placed on art among your employees. The CompanySculpture workshop develops a concept of a sculpture that reflects your company values with the executive board and an established artist. The construction of the sculpture will be engineered so that it will be executed in several small pieces, than will be assembled at the end into a whole piece of work. Each piece of the sculpture can be individually designed and fabricated by small groups of your employees. In this was, every employee contributes a piece to the bigger sculpture. This creates motivation and identification between the employee and your company. Your employee will remember every time he walks by the sculpture.
- Investigation of possible locations for the sculpture at your company
- Creating a concept for your company with an established artist
- Concept proposals for your sculpture
- Organization and implementation the manufacturing the sculpture with your employees in small groups in a defined time frame
- Moderation and supervising each group as a team development
- Protective clothing, tools, and materials
- Assembling the smaller pieces to the whole sculpture
- Surface and corrosion protection
- Installation of the sculpture
- Presenting the content at the opening event
A change takes time sometimes over years. The plane construction of your CompanySculpture can be set up at your company and every time a group has finished a piece it will be integrated into the construction. Slowly over time the sculpture grows to a final piece. With such a growing CompanySculpture you visualize the process and you have a sustainable evidence to keep the direction. It shows your clients and employees what has been achieved and how the future will look like.
Reference Würth Elektronik Waldenburg; The first sculptures have been set up at the receiption area, more to come.
Reference Palette CAD; The company developed with TeamSculpture their sculpture and created several squares that are filled by their emplyees ideas. Sculpture was set up 2015.